Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

Fairly Accurate

I'm sure if I could contort my face like that it would be a fairly spot on depiction of me popping that sucker in.

That said I laughed my ass off.

Incident:001A Incident:001A

OMG

I don't think I've laughed that hard in a while. The awesomeness of some Krinkley Madness, mixed in with black humour. You are a god among flash.

School 13 - TongueTied School 13 - TongueTied

BE A MAN

JUST YANK THAT SHIT OFF

Chopsticks in Japan Chopsticks in Japan

USE A FORK

Forks are superior in every way. Chopsticks are the eternal bitches of forks. LEARN TO FORK.

Guns of the Awesome Guns of the Awesome

Nope.

Not in the least bit funny. I really wish people would stop trying to imitate Egoraptor as an excuse to be nonsensical and lazy. Slapping "Awesome" on the title of your flash does not make you Egoraptor and does not give you a license to try passing off junk as humor.

Foany Foany

Woah.

Sorry, last reviewer had a stroke as he was tying.

Pretty damn unusual, but sure is fun to watch. That, and Foamy-bashing is great too.

Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3)

Simply jaw-dropping.

The visuals and the mood-setting is really beyond belief (though I honestly think your character models could use a bit of work, as they seem a bit disproportionate). The nuclear detonations were likely the single greatest thing I've ever seen in flash animation. Well done.

Awesome Center Redux Awesome Center Redux

Same as my thoughts.

I thought I was just gonne be removing tumors and blood clots and mending hearts and crap. Oh no. Suddenly I'm disarming bombs and fighting living death whirligigs. Prettymuch captured my confusion completely.

Office Spider: Episode 5 Office Spider: Episode 5

Pete is an Asshole.

That's why we love him.

danomano65 responds:

exactly!

Awesome Gaiden Awesome Gaiden

Christ that game is hard.

And AWESOME.