It's a Nice Day Today It's a Nice Day Today

Well...

It is raining and shitty outside. I'll be out all day tomorrow though! Work outside.

Awesome.

Edge of Sanity Edge of Sanity

Greatest game ever.

I've seen a lot of great, high-quality games on NG, but of all of them, this one deserves the 10 more than any other. The graphics, music, gameplay...all surpass anything I've ever seen in a flash game. Instant classic.

TentaDrill TentaDrill

Interesting, Unexplored Concept

The whole drill idea and leveling up was interesting but very shallow (HAHA PUN). If there were to be a sequel it would be good to see a deeper system of either, like using the drill in combat or having branching upgrade paths. A little more on the difficulty side would be nice too.

Not bad, but could use some more in-depth development. A quality button would be great too!

Zombie Survival: Outbreak Zombie Survival: Outbreak

Great Stuff

Pretty great mechanic, loved the Metal Slug sprites and the levelling system. Perhaps a future version could have weapon unlocks as well...?

Meat Boy Meat Boy

Platforming at its Finest

Easily the best platforming game on newgrounds. Love the slick controls, the retro visuals, and for some reason that really funky blood effect.

Warfare: 1917 Warfare: 1917

Awesome

You guys at Con Artists sure know how to make a great game. Awesome effects, lots of fun, finally something concerning the first world war!

Nice Day Nice Day

God Dammit

That game is horrible but I practically shit myself laughing. You get a nine, hooray.

Weapons Maths Destruction Weapons Maths Destruction

LOL at the people who hate thinking

It's fun, it's an interesting mental exercise, and I'm terrible at it considering how I haven't done mental math for years.

Amorphous+ Amorphous+

Argh...

Well, thanks to this game and the laptop's touchpad I've essentially skinned my index finger, the game is so damn addicting. Too bad I suck at it. Those little blue bastards tend to sneak up on you.

innocuousGames responds:

All I have to say is that you have my utmost respect for playing this on a touchpad. You are a trooper. Also I find it likely that you don't suck so much as.... you know... touchpad. Man I hate those things.

Thanks for the review!

Pandemic II Pandemic II

Fun but seemingly impossible

Game has a great premise, lots of fun and very interesting but really, why is it that my completely asymptomatic disease causes everyone to suddenly close borders and transportation? It seems a bit overly difficult but nevertheless fun (and frustrating).